Monday, April 14, 2014

Light Snow





Herman Kay Wool Coat (thrifted)
Sweater (thrifted)
Rag and Bone Jeans (ebay)
Report Leather Boots (thrifted)
Pendleton Bag (consigment)

This is a pretty simple outfit, a sweater and a pair of jeans and once I take off the coat, hat and set the bag aside, there's not a lot of visual interest going on aside from the embroidery on the jeans.  I'm not really sure if it's worth a style post aside from the fact that I like simplicity, it's nice to strip away the fussy-ness.

And some days you just need to put clothes on.  It's hard to be a nudest in Alaska.


2 comments:

  1. Jeez, how much longer till that snow melts? :D Damn!
    Love the embroidery, I think it's worthy of an outfit post! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i like about your ensemble is really notice the texture of it. i bet it's soft & comfortable too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)