Sunday, April 13, 2014

High Moon





Old Navy Shirt
American Eagle Outfitters Jeans
Leather Boots (thrifted)
Pendleton Bag (consigment)

This is a work outfit for me, its easy to move in and I won't feel too bad if I damage the shirt of these jeans.  My work wear tends to be pretty boring, it need to be practical and I'm not dressing to make a statement aside from "I'm strong, I can totally hold this sheet of sheetrock in place on the ceiling while you dink around" or "I don't care how pissy you are pony, you are going to be NICE to your little girls."  (My wardrobe evidently is a smartass.)   The jewelry and hat are later-in-the-day additions, I don't wear jewelry on jobs aside from small stud earrings and I tend to wear a beanie pulled low. (The beanie is because I HATE spiders in my hair. Have you ever had a daddy-longlegs or a wold spider fall into your hair and then try to get it out?  IT FREAKS ME OUT.  So I wear a beanie, even in summer.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I would hate having a daddy longlegs fall in my hair...so much. Anyways, even though it's more plain than your usual outfits, I still think it's super cute for a work outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be a work outfit, but even if it's for practical purposes instead of fashionable ones, it's still cute! Olive green looks great with your hair. Also, I'm a sucker for tribal prints, so that bag is perfect <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I've had a similar experience with spiders, NEVER AGAIN! It scarred me for life :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. no i don't think i've ever had a spider in my hair. i'd wear beanies too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)