Friday, April 18, 2014

Bright Forcast





American Eagle Outfitters Denim Jacket
Forever21 Silk Dress (thrifted)
G.H.Bass Shoes (thrifted)
Leather Bag (thrifted)

The belt was a last minute addition to the outfit and it doesn't really work.  I'm trying to get better about outfits not being "fussy" and in this case, I should have just worn the dress and the jacket.  At least it's not that much longer to bare legs!  I am so looking forward to 80 degrees but the 50 that's in the forecast for the entire week looks pretty nice.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I've been trying to make my outfits less fussy too. It's hard though, I just love my accessories too much. Lol love the print of your dress and the low key loafers.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is a great dress! I don't think the belt's that bad though--I guess it could look good either way :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here! I'm trying to make my outfits less fussy too. Hahah so more flats/jeans for me :) And happy to hear that the weather is getting nicer in Alaska!

    I love the pretty print of your dress and the leather bag looks functional and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so pretty!!! just found your blog and i <3 it!

    -abby

    http://www.groovebunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I always like hearing feeback! (It really makes my day!)